Tips to grow your vegetable garden
The Bacsquare or long planter BASCSAC kitchen garden.
Be the master of your land piece!
This “kitchen garden” guide will teach you how to differentiate vegetables, to see them grow, to cultivate and savor your own production!
Who wouldn’t want to have his own vegetable garden and eat what it grows?
This guide will teach you to be patient. Cultivating is the way to understand the true meaning of seasonal changes, and to respect the pace of Nature. If you want your soil to be generous, you will have to take care of it!
So let’s cultivate in cities!
With BACSAC, start whenever you want
- It is suitable for every ground
- It also fits narrow spaces
- It is easy to use for grownups and children!
Follow the crop rotation
- It needs less water than a regular kitchen garden
- It limits the use of fertilizer, insecticide and weed killer
- It enables a controlled production that answers your needs.
Grow your vegetable garden all year long
- A slim care rapidly rewarded
- A productivity five times greater than a regular kitchen garden
- Fresh and healthy vegetable all year long
Discover cultivating in bags
- A fabric resistant to freezing and anti-UV treated
- A felt that protects the roots
- A waterproof fabric, that aerates the soil while limiting evaporation
Which vegetables for which season?
Dill, beetroot, broccoli, chervil, endive, Chinese cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, lettuce, lamb’s lettuce, onion, parsley, peas, radish, escarole…
Garlic, Batavia lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, chives, shallot, spinach, fennel, broad bean, lettuce, onion, parsley, leek, radish, rocket…
Dill, eggplant, basil, beetroot, carrots, celery, chervil, cabbage, chives, cucumber, pickle, zucchini, tarragon, lettuce, bean, melon, onion, parsley, leek, peas, pepper, radish, rocket, sage, escarole, thyme, tomatoes…
Basil, carrots, celery, chervil, cabbage, cucumber, pickle, zucchini, strawberries, lettuce, beans, turnip, parsley, pumpkin, escarole, thyme, radish, rocket…